Over nearly four decades, self-portraits by William Utermohlen chronicled his descent into dementia.
Well worth viewing. Very thought provoking.
- Alzheimer's Information and Help
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- 10 Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
- What is Alzheimer's?
_________________________________________________Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room