Bob DeMarco is an Alzheimer's caregiver and Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room. The Alzheimer's Reading Room is the number one website on the Internet for advice and insight into Alzheimer's disease. Bob taught at the University of Georgia, was an executive at Bear Stearns, the CEO of IP Group, and is a mentor. He has written more than 2,101 articles with more than 267,000,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
More from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Generic Aricept (Donepezil) Clarification
- Alzheimer's Disease, Types of Dementia, and What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia
- What Was the First Sign of Alzheimer's Disease in Your Case?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- Alzheimer's Disease Caregiving Advice and Insight (20 articles)
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's Disease (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Alzheimer's Disease and Driving
- Alzheimer's Caregiving Dealing with Behavior
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's Disease -- The Front Row
- Shriver Report: A Woman's Nation Takes on Alzheimer's Disease
- The Plan to End Alzheimer's Disease by 2020 (Podcast)
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room