Late-stage IDENTITY study of once-daily, oral agent is now enrolling
(NYSE: LLY) has announced today the start of a Phase III clinical trial
Slowing the rate of disease progression could preserve independent
LY450139 is being tested
IDENTITY is a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial that
information regarding the IDENTITY trial, including global
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's, Your Brain, and Adaptability
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized Influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The Alzheimer's Reading Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles, and the ARR has more than 343,000 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.Learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia in the Alzheimer's Reading Room.