As for genetically modified Omega-3, I guess we will make the decision when the new products become available.
The global commodities boom extends even to the ocean depths: The price of crude fish oil has nearly tripled in the past five years.
This matters to you, Health Blog reader, because fish oil is a primary source of omega-3 fatty acids, the nutritional supplements that may reduce the risk of heart disease and a host of other ailments.
Insight and Advice
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- Alzheimer's CareGiving -- Insight and Advice
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 2,011 articles with more than 200,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
|The Alzheimer's Action Plan||300 Tips for Making Life Easier|
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room