Sol Rogers, 89, says the best way to fight Alzheimer's is to cuddle with his wife for an hour daily.
Sol Rogers is a good man.
Advice and Insight into Alzheimer's disease
Subscribe to The Alzheimer's Reading Room
Bob DeMarco is an Alzheimer's caregiver and editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room. The Alzheimer's Reading Room is the number one website on the Internet for advice and insight into Alzheimer's disease. Bob taught at the University of Georgia, was an executive at Bear Stearns, the CEO of IP Group, and is a mentor. He has written more than 700 articles with more than 18,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
More from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- The Alzheimer's Reading Room--Press Release
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Questions About Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimers and Dementia
- Dimebon Clinical Trial?
- The Thyroid and Alzheimer's
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- Flavanol-rich Cocoa Consumption Improves Blood Flow to the Brain
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Eli Lilly Launches Two Late Stage Clinical Trials for Alzheimer's (LY2062430)
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- What is Dementia?
- A Real Solution to the Health Care Crisis
- 80 Percent of Medical Bills Contain Errors -- Fighting Mistakes