Sol Rogers, 89, says the best way to fight Alzheimer's is to cuddle with his wife for an hour daily.
Sol Rogers is a good man.
More from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Questions About Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimers and Dementia
- The Thyroid and Alzheimer's
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- What is Dementia?
- A Real Solution to the Health Care Crisis
- 80 Percent of Medical Bills Contain Errors -- Fighting Mistakes