We are getting a lot of hits via Google search on our various articles on Dimebon. Here is the comment she posted.
I am a Clinical Research Coordinator in Massachusetts. I am currently enrolling patients into the Phase 3 trial that was mentioned.Please do not hesitate to contact me to learn more about this trial. firstname.lastname@example.orgAt least 7 readers have contacted me to let me know they are seeking participation in the Dimebon Clinical Trial.
For more Insight into Alzheimer's Disease
Subscribe to The Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Bob DeMarco is an Alzheimer's caregiver and editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room. The Alzheimer's Reading Room is the number one website on the Internet for insight into Alzheimer's disease. Bob taught at the University of Georgia, was an executive at Bear Stearns, the CEO of IP Group, and is a mentor. He has written more than 600 articles with more than 11,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.|
More from the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Eli Lilly Launches Two Late Stage Clinical Trials for Alzheimer's (LY2062430)
- Dimebon Clinical Trial?
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- The Thyroid and Alzheimer's
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- What is Dementia
- Flavanol-rich Cocoa Consumption Improves Blood Flow to the Brain
Follow the Alzheimer's Reading Room on Twitter