+Alzheimer's Reading Room
After viewing this video I found myself wondering, what if my mother had Namenda when she was in a very early stage of dementia or mild cognitive impairment?
Would it have made a difference? Would it slow down the rate of deterioration in her brain from Alzheimer's?
I now believe it would have.
After you watch the video, also see -- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- How to Reduce Memory Loss
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
Bob DeMarco is the Founder and Editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The ARR Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.To learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room.