I thought it would be interesting to find out where our subscribers are located. How many cities, states, and countries are represented here.
Please list your location in the comments box under this article.
You can provide your name, location, and a link back to your company, website, blog, or book.
If you prefer, you can comment anonymously. Just put in the location. The real purpose is to get an idea of where our subscribers are located.
Those reading via email, RSS reader, or via a syndicated feed will need to click on the headline to get to the website. Use the comments box below the article.
Please take a moment to this. It won't take long--its easy.
I appreciate your time and effort.
Popular articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to Do
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- 10 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- World Health Care Spending and Performance Ranking by Country (Table)
- What is Dementia?
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- Dimebon Connection Study
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- The Alzheimer's Reading Room--Press Release
- Walmart and this Alzheimer's Caregiver
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The Alzheimer's Reading Room is the number one website on the Internet for news, advice, and insight into Alzheimer's disease. Bob has written more than 800 articles with more than 18,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room