Life is a comedy for those who think... and a tragedy for those who feel.
And, a bowl of cherries for those that do both.
I also find myself thinking this since I wrote the article --
Where is the Alzheimer's Association?
It doesn't matter whether they love you or hate you, as long as they love you or hate you.
I really don't know who said that first, maybe Howard Stern.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to Do
- 50 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
- World Health Care Spending and Performance Ranking by Country (Table)
- What is Dementia?
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Walmart and this Alzheimer's Caregiver
- Dimebon Connection Study
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room