He looks tired and a little lost and older than I remember, but not old enough to be living here, in an assisted living center, his home for the last 16 months.
To continue reading go here.
Popular articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Worried About Alzheimer's? The Holy Grail of Exercise
- The Metamorphosis of This Alzheimer's Caregiver (Part One)
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to Do
- 50 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
- World Health Care Spending and Performance Ranking by Country (Table)
- What is Dementia?
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Walmart and this Alzheimer's Caregiver
- Dimebon Connection Study
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The Alzheimer's Reading Room is the number one website on the Internet for news, advice, and insight into Alzheimer's disease. Bob has written more than 800 articles with more than 18,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room