Soon we will take our first Alzheimer's Reading Room trip over to the Alzheimer's Bunkhouse.
Lets say you invested the penny and at the end of the first day it doubled. You would then have two cents. Nothing to get excited about right?
Lets assume you started investing day after day. So on day two you invested your two cents and ended the day with 4 cents. Each succeeding day you invested and every day you doubled your money.
If you don't know the answer to this question off the top of your head, you might be surprised when you learn the answer.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Answer: 28 days.
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Why I Invented Alzheimer's World and the Power of Positive Reinforcement
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The ARR knowledge base contains more than 3,811 articles with more than 306,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room