The insurance company wants proof from the doctor each time I call in the prescription...
Our reader Lisa described this problem in the comments section under the article -- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients:
What would you do? Advice?
Popular articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- H1N1 Flu Virus Everything You Need to Know
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Dimebon Connection Study
- The Metamorphosis of This Alzheimer's Caregiver (Part One)
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Worried about Alzheimer's? Five Ways to Protect Yourself
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to Do
- 50 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
- World Health Care Spending and Performance Ranking by Country (Table)
- Walmart and this Alzheimer's Caregiver
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The Alzheimer's Reading Room is the number one website on the Internet for news, advice, and insight into Alzheimer's disease. Bob has written more than 950 articles with more than 8,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room