You can get all the news about Alzheimer's, dementia, and Caregiving by following my new list on Twitter -- @ALZHEIMERSread/alzheimer-s
Twitter is offering a new feature called Twitter lists.
Unlike the standard Twitter Feed where you follow and have followers, the New Twitter lists allows you to control the information that is being fed onto a page without all the clutter of hundreds or thousands of people you are following.
Last night on Blog Talk Radio, Patricia Grace asked me how I keep track of all the information about Alzheimer's. She wanted to know if I have people helping me collect the information.
I keep track of all the information on Alzheimer's, dementia, and caregiving through a system I created that automatically sends me every article that appears in Google News that has one of one those three words in the headline. This has amounted to more than 3,000 articles this year.
I decided to share that information on my new list @ALZHEIMERSread/alzheimer-s. If you are interested or want to follow the list just click on the link and hit follow.
From time to time, I might decide to add a Twitter feed from other authors. When I do I will be judicious. You will receive all of my twitter tweets from @ALZHEIMERread if you join the list. ALZHEIMERSread is the twitter companion to the Alzheimer's Reading Room.
Please tell others that you believe would be interested. Or, retweet -- @ALZHEIMERSread/alzheimer-s
Also, feel free to share this information.
Popular articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- H1N1 Flu Virus Everything You Need to Know
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Dimebon Connection Study
- The Metamorphosis of This Alzheimer's Caregiver (Part One)
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Five Ways to Keep Alzheimer's Away
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to Do
- 50 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
- World Health Care Spending and Performance Ranking by Country (Table)
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Walmart and this Alzheimer's Caregiver
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- A Simple Three Minute Test Can Detect the Earliest Stage of Alzheimer's Disease
- Wii a Useful Tool for Alzheimer's Caregivers
- 2009 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The Alzheimer's Reading Room is the number one website on the Internet for news, advice, and insight into Alzheimer's disease. Bob has written more than 950 articles with more than 8,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room