I didn't even know they had pet therapy for dementia patients until mom's last day in the hospital.
Bob Armstrong brings his old golden Boston to the Kaiser Permanente hospital in Santa Clara, CA......
Carol J Wright wrote: I didn't even know they had pet therapy until mom's last day in the hospital, and found Bob and the pooch in the lobby. They were kind enough to come up to the fourth floor and had a spirit lifting visit with Mom.
Tip of the hat to Carol for this video.
Pet Therapy: Boston at Kaiser Permanente
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Alzheimer's Information and Help
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- 10 Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
- What is Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room