“Being a caregiver is the most thankless role in the world. Everybody gives the patient some slack, as they should, but the caregiver has the stress of life and then you put a catastrophic illness on top of it, and the stress goes through the roof.”
~ Marcia Wallace
Insight and Advice
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- Alzheimer's CareGiving -- Insight and Advice
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 4,011 articles with more than 310,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content +Bob DeMarco , the Alzheimer's Reading Room