The video, Where America Stands on Alzheimer's, discusses facts about Alzheimer's disease, the search for a cure, and the baby boomer generation.....The video also points out that eating a Mediterranean style diet could be an important factor in preventing Alzheimer's disease.
This short video is packed with information about Alzheimer's disease including: facts, trends, causes, genetics, research, and symptoms. Worth watching a few times to let in all sink in.
I strongly suggest that you share this video with family, friends, and co-workers.
The share button at the top of the article makes it easy to send the information to others, or share on sites like Twitter, Facebook, and StumbleUpon.
What is a Mediterranean Style Diet?
What is Alzheimer's Disease ?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Dimebon Connection Study
- The Metamorphosis of This Alzheimer's Caregiver (Part One)
Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room