Dr Oz has a memory test on his website. He mentioned this on his television show on Alzheimer's disease.
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Before you take the test you will see this disclaimer,
This memory quiz is based of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VAMC) St. Louis University Mental Status (SLUMS) examination and is an assessment tool for informational and entertainment purposes only.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Editor Note: You might be looking for this page --
Please note if you take this test, or give the test to someone you know, it is not a diagnostic tool and should not be used for self-diagnosis or treatment.
If you are worried about the results you should consult with a memory specialist before jumping to any conclusions or diagnosis.
Go here to take the Alzheimer's Memory Quiz on the Dr Oz website.
More on Alzheimer's and Dementia
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How Alzheimer's Destroys the Brain -- Video
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room