Everyone in the audience is either going to get Alzheimer's, or know someone who has it.
-- Dr. Oz
I started putting the Dr. Oz television show on for Dorothy about a month ago. She does her thing, and I listen while I am on the computer working on the Alzheimer's Reading Room (sometimes I jump up to take a look).
Next to Ellen, I would have to say that Dr. Oz is now my second favorite day time show.
Dr. Oz covers all kinds of topics ranging from Alzehimer's to how to pop a pimple correctly.
On today's show, Dr. Oz is going to tackle Alzheimer's disease. His shows are usually excellent, so I am looking forward to learning, and hearing what he has to say.
See these video from Dr OZ
AN ALZHEIMER'S BREAKTHROUGH, PT 1
AN ALZHEIMER'S BREAKTHROUGH, PT 2
AN ALZHEIMER'S BREAKTHROUGH, PT 3
Go here to take the Alzheimer's Memory Quiz (Test) on the Dr Oz website.
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, Alzheimer's Reading Room