Judy Berry is a miracle worker. She takes in persons suffering from Alzheimer's disease that nobody else wants.....By Bob DeMarco
The Lakeview Ranch is the last stop for the mean and nasty suffering from Alzheimer's disease. They have been thrown out of other Alzheimer's care facilites and nobody wants them.
If antipsychotic drugs don't work, you are out. Unless you are one the few and fortunate that can get into the Lakeview Ranch.
Through the efforts of Judy and her well trained staff, the mean and the nasty are transformed into loving and caring Alzheimer's patients.
Tonight you can listen to, and ask Judy Berry questions on the Blog Talk radio website of Patricia Grace.
The show starts at 6:30 PM ET. Here is the link.
Here is a link to a great story and video about Judy Berry's Hidden Heaven.
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 1,200 articles with more than 9,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.Popular articles on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dealing with Difficult Behavior Caused by Dementia and Alzheimer's
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Dr Oz Alzheimer's Memory Quiz (Test)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- Alzheimer's World -- Two Circles Trying to Intersect
- Baby Boomer Alzheimer's Perspective
- Alzheimer's Disease -- The Front Row
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
- Alzheimer's Clock Draw Test -- Detect the Signs of Alzheimer's Early
Dr. OZ: The Truth About Food: What You Eat Can Change Your Life
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room