The goal of the Alzheimer's Reading Room is to Educate and Empower Alzheimer's caregivers, their families, and the entire Alzheimer's community.
In the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR), we offer "real life" solutions to problems that Alzheimer's caregivers face each day.
Ranked #1 by Healthline in the Best Alzheimer's Blogs of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Rated Best in Health on Google Plus by Wego Health
The Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base is searchable and contains more than 5,100 articles. These articles were written to answer and address the most difficult problems and issues faced in Alzheimer's and dementia care.
Alzheimer’s Reading Room (ARR)
- Ranked number one by Healthline (4 years running, 2012-2015).
- Our companion site +Alzheimer’s Reading Room was selected best in Health on Google Plus by WEGOHealth.
- The ARR has been publishing daily since July, 2009.
- We have over 5,100 articles in our knowledge base, all with the alzheimersreadingroom.com extension.
- According to Google Analytics we reached 1,728,262 new users in the last year, and more than 100,000 users each month.
- Our proprietary, opt-in only, subscriber list is currently 27,390 readers.
- We have a large extended social media reach on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter (over 88,000 total).
The site focuses on Alzheimer's disease and the art of Alzheimer's caregiving.
In the Alzheimer's Reading Room, we tackle real world problems and offer advice and solutions on issues like: repetitive questioning, challenging behavior, how to understand Alzheimer's disease, how to cope with the disease, and how to communicate effectively with a person living with dementia.
At its core the Alzheimer's Reading Room is about helping members of the Alzheimer's Community understand, cope, and communicate with persons living with Alzheimer's and related dementia.