The following list of books are recommending reading for anyone touched by Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Common Sense Guide to Dementia
For Clinicians and Caregivers
Creating Moments of Joy:
A Journal for Caregivers
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
- The Alzheimer's Action Plan: What You Need to Know--and What You Can Do--about Memory Problems, from Prevention to Early Intervention and Care
- A Caregiver's Guide to Alzheimer's Disease: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier
- Inside Alzheimer's: How to Hear and Honor Connections with a Person who has Dementia
- The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People with Alzheimer Disease, Other Dementias, and Memory Loss in Later Life
- Learning to Speak Alzheimer's: A Groundbreaking Approach for Everyone Dealing with the Disease
- Alzheimer's from the Inside Out
- The Art of Dementia Care
- The Alzheimer's Project - Maria Shriver - DVD
- The Validation Breakthrough: Simple Techniques for Communicating with People with 'Alzheimer's-Type Dementia'
- Just a Word: Alzheimer's
The Validation Breakthrough Simple Techniques
for Communicating with People with Alzheimer's
How to Hear
and Honor Connections with a Person who has Dementia
"I Remember Better When I Paint"
The Extraordinary Gift of an
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The ARR knowledge base contains more than 3,811 articles with more than 306,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.