The following books are recommending reading for anyone interested in Alzheimer's, dementia, memory loss, brain disorders, and health.
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dementia: From Diagnosis to Management - A Functional Approach
Knocking on Heaven's Door: The Path to a Better Way of Death
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
Super Brain: Unleashing the Explosive
Power of Your Mind to Maximize Health, Happiness, and Spiritual Well-Being
Dr. Ruth's Guide for the Alzheimer's Caregiver
- The Alzheimer's Action Plan: What You Need to Know--and What You Can Do--about Memory Problems, from Prevention to Early Intervention and Care
- A Caregiver's Guide to Alzheimer's Disease: 300 Tips for Making Life Easier
- Inside Alzheimer's: How to Hear and Honor Connections with a Person who has Dementia
- The 36-Hour Day: A Family Guide to Caring for People with Alzheimer Disease, Other Dementias, and Memory Loss in Later Life
- Learning to Speak Alzheimer's: A Groundbreaking Approach for Everyone Dealing with the Disease
- Alzheimer's from the Inside Out
- The Art of Dementia Care
- The Alzheimer's Project - Maria Shriver - DVD
- The Validation Breakthrough: Simple Techniques for Communicating with People with 'Alzheimer's-Type Dementia'
- Just a Word: Alzheimer's
The Validation Breakthrough Simple Techniques
for Communicating with People with Alzheimer's
How to Hear
and Honor Connections with a Person who has Dementia
"I Remember Better When I Paint"
The Extraordinary Gift of an