By +Bob DeMarco
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
If you find the test results suspicious, you should contact your doctor immediately, and ask for a neurological or geriatric consult.
These specialist can determine, through a series of tests, whether or not you are suffering from or headed for Alzheimer's disease.
SAGE is a brief self-administered cognitive screening test used to identify Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) and early dementia. Average time to complete the test is 10 to 15 minutes.
There are a long list of illnesses or diseases that can present as Alzheimer's disease. Please read this article
For more information on memory tests go here --
Under: Dementia test online
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Living with Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World Bang Your Head Against the Wall
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room