Alzheimer's Reading Room
For those with Alzheimer's, the world has grown confusing, overwhelming, and maybe even a little frightening. Alzheimer’s Association Memories in the Making® (MIM) is an art program for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias that brings comfort and joy through the process of creating watercolors.
Popular Google Searches Leading to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling an Early Sign of Dementia
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?
- Answers to Your Questions About Alzheimer's and Dementia
- The First Sign of Alzheimer's Short Term Memory Loss
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
- If I get dementia, I’d like my family to hang this wish list up on the wall where I live
To learn more -- go here.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room