Alzheimer's Reading Room
This time around I am the one looking for help, advice and insight. I would like to get an education about wheelchairs.
It appears I will be in the market for a wheelchair soon. I am interesting in a light, comfortable wheelchair with good brakes.
My question, can you buy a used wheelchair? If so where is the best place to look?
I would like to get as much education about all the features of a wheelchair as is possible. Any information and advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
For those of you that have been here for a while, you might be thinking Uh Oh. I know I am going to get asked so I will address the issue. Next up.
More About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Test Your Self for Alzheimer's Dementia (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Alzheimer's Dementia Caregiving -- Advice and Insight
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- 2010 Alzheimer's Disease Facts and Figures
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 1,400 articles with more than 9,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
The Alzheimer's Action Plan
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room