Arlene Riblet asks that caregivers think of others at 10:00 p.m. each night, no matter what time zone they live in, so there will be a continuous chain of caregiver meditation around the world.
Arlene Forbes Riblet is author of To Taste of Life - To Grow in Wisdom
Sent to us by Nancy Allan, Respite Care Coordinator, Senior Adult Services, Virginia Beach, VA
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's CareGiving -- Insight and Advice
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
About Author Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content the Alzheimer's Reading Room