And then the words, flew out of me -- she has Alzheimer’s disease.....By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Over time, I came to believe that these feelings are more then just an idea. Knowing that you are not alone is one of the first steps to reaching that place deep inside you that often lies dormant. It is a spiritual place. Alzheimer’s caregiving unleashes a heightened sense of the world around you -- you become connected.
Click above to Listen. You are welcome to recommend, share, or embed this audio on to your website.
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's CareGiving -- Insight and Advice
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
The Alzheimer's Action Plan
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 2,101 articles with more than 271,000 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room