Alzheimer's Reading Room
Ever think to yourself, I'd like to go away and live on a deserted island? Get away from it all.
I understand this is way off track. And, I hope this doesn't insult your sense and sensibility.
It does look very peaceful, doesn't it?
Click above to watch and listen.
Popular Google Search Leading to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling an Early Sign of Dementia
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?
- Answers to Your Questions About Alzheimer's and Dementia
- The First Sign of Alzheimer's Short Term Memory Loss
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
- If I get dementia, I’d like my family to hang this wish list up on the wall where I live
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room