Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dotty woke up twice today.
For the last few days Dotty has been eating everything she can get her hands on. This is disturbing because over eating tends to make Dotty more difficult to deal with. She tends to be more irritable because most of her energy is going into digesting her food. It is like it saps the energy from her brain.
She has the early morning back ache. This means poop agita on the horizon for today. We will treat this with a double round of the magic elixir -- prune juice.
At least she is in a good mood so we are off to a good start today.
Listen to Dotty in the CinchCast below.
Click below to listen or go here if you do not see the Cinch Cast button. Feel free to add your comments or reactions below, share, or recommend the podcast. Have your tried the new Tweet button at the top of each article?
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's CareGiving -- Insight and Advice
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 1,810 articles with more than 89,500 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
The Alzheimer's Action Plan
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room