I actually made this podcast in September, 2010. I just finished listening to it again today. I was very surprised. Dotty sounds very different than she sounds today. If you like Dotty, you will find this podcast of interest and entertaining...By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dotty is complaining to me that her knees are hurting. This happens every day. I don't remember her ever complaining about her knees back in the days when we were going to the gym.
In a few minutes I'll start convincing Dotty that we need to go to the pool for some exercise. I already know that she is going to say NO several many times. I know this because I started working on her a few hours ago. Dotty has already told me NO over and over.
Why would I let a tiny two letter word deter me.
Now for the tiny three letter word.
Comments welcome. This one did have me laughing.
Click the button above to listen. If you don't see the podcast button go here. You are welcome to comment, share, or embed this podcast.
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's CareGiving -- Insight and Advice
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
Bob DeMarco is the editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 1,810 articles with more than 92,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
The Alzheimer's Action Plan
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room