Alzheimer's Reading Room
The positive effects of socialization, initiative, and motivation on the part of Alzheimer's caregiver and their Alzheimer's patient should not be overlooked.
I believe socialization and communication are important. Vitally important if you want the Alzheimer's patient to stay attached to the World.
Outdoor activities help to keep the Alzheimer's patient more engaged, calmer, and are often a tool to help with other problems like staying awake at might.
If you don't see the podcast -- go here.
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 1,880 articles with more than 95,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's CareGiving -- Insight and Advice
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room