Alzheimer's Reading Room
This might be the favorite song for a large fraction of the persons suffering from Alzheimer's disease -- including Dotty.
Have a great day. Get some bright light, socialization, and an ice cream cone.
You can look below the video and find the lyrics. Sing along.
If you don't see the video -- go here.
Got a ticket for my destination
On a tour of one night stands
My suitcase and guitar in hand
And every stop is neatly planned
For a poet and a one man band
I wish I was
Home, where my thought's escaping
Home, where my music's playing
Home, where my love lies waiting
Silently for me
Everyday's an endless stream
Of cigarettes and magazines
And each town looks the same to me
The movies and the factories
And every stranger's face I see
Reminds me that I long to be
I wish I was
Popular Google Search Leading to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling an Early Sign of Dementia
- How Do Alzheimer's Patients Die?
- Answers to Your Questions About Alzheimer's and Dementia
- The First Sign of Alzheimer's Short Term Memory Loss
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
- If I get dementia, I’d like my family to hang this wish list up on the wall where I live
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room
The Alzheimer's Action Plan
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room