The Senate Special Committee on Aging held a forum on the current quality of care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and the impact on patients' families.
The Forum was lead by committee Chairman, Herbert "Herb" H. Kohl, U.S. Senator [D] Wisconsin.
Go here if you don't see the video.
- Bob Corker, U.S. Senator, Tennessee
- Laura Gitlin, Director, Thomas Jefferson University, Applied Research on Aging and Health Center
- Patricia A. Grady, National Institute of Nursing Research
- Kathy Greenlee, Assistant Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services, Administration on Aging
- Christine Kovach, Professor, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Nursing
- Patricia McGinnis, Executive Director, California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform (CANHR)
- Eric Hall, President and Founding CEO, Alzheimer's Foundation of America (AFA)
- Robert Egge, Vice President, Alzheimer's Association, Public Policy and Advocacy
Alzheimer's Disease -- Advice and Insight
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Alzheimer's Disease CareGiving -- Insight and Advice (20 articles)
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's Disease (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Disease Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's Disease or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Disease Patients
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. Bob has written more than 2,101 articles with more than 272,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
The Alzheimer's Action Plan
300 Tips for Making Life Easier
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room