In this radio interview, I discussed the combination of Namenda and Aricept and how it helped improve my mother's attitude and level of engagement.
You might consider sharing this information with family, relatives and friends.
Your reactions are welcomed.
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dr Mark Brody of Brain Matters Research here in Delray Beach, Florida also made some interesting comments. Dr Brody specializes in memory disorders.
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World Bang Your Head Against the Wall
- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
Search more than 4,000 original articles in the Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base