You might consider sharing this information with family, relatives and friends.
Your reactions are welcomed.
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dr Mark Brody of Brain Matters Research here in Delray Beach, Florida also made some interesting comments. Dr Brody specializes in memory disorders.
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Communication Tip, No More Blah Blah Blah
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World Bang Your Head Against the Wall
- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
Search more than 4,000 original articles in the Alzheimer's Reading Room Knowledge Base