Dotty sounded good this morning, a bit feisty for sure...
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Dotty did perk up quite a bit this morning. She actually got herself out of bed and said, YouWho, I am awake you know.
This might be the turning point.
Dotty was quite feisty this morning. If you want a good laugh, listen to the end of the podcast. Dotty did have a bit of South Philly mouth this morning, so beware.
Go here to listen to Dotty via podcast.
Later this afternoon we are off for an Echo Cardiogram. This might be the end of the testing, or we might find out something? We shall see.
Before we go, its clean-up day for Dotty. So she should be nice and shiny by the time we leave.
Here is something you should know. I am going to be making more podcasts with Dotty. However, some of them might not publish here. If you enjoy listening you can bookmark my Cinchcast page and then check for any new podcasts.
Go here to get to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Cinch Cast page.
So far there are 43 podcast including one with Rudy Tanzi where he talks about finding an effective treatment for Alzheimer's disease by 2020. Dr Tanzi is one of the world's top researchers.
The Plan to End Alzheimer's Disease by 2020 (Podcast).
Alzheimer's Disease -- Advice and Insight
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Alzheimer's Disease CareGiving -- Insight and Advice (20 articles)
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's Disease (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Disease Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's Disease or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Disease Patients
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,255 articles with more than 272,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room