Dotty's health is improving slowly. It is slow going so far....
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
I can still tell that Dotty is laboring a bit when breathing. This happens when I am moving her around. She is not short of breath. I use my ears to listen and she is laboring while breathing. Basically, breathing harder than you might expect.
Here are the last two morning podcasts.
To listen to Friday morning, January 14, go here. If you listen to the end you will get a couple of chuckles.
To listen to Dotty Sunday morning, January 16, go here. In this one I ask Dotty to say Hi to our friends on the blog. Pretty funny. Would have been better if you had seen her face.
Alzheimer's Disease -- Advice and Insight
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Alzheimer's Disease CareGiving -- Insight and Advice (20 articles)
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's Disease (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Disease Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's Disease or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Disease Patients
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,255 articles with more than 272,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room