By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
I use Feedburner for my email subscriber service. It rarely malfunctions. However, it does not seem to be working right now.
According to the service, everything is working properly. So this is a test of the system.
Here are the links to the articles that did not publish to the list yesterday.
Dotty Perks Up, Echo Cardiogram Today
The article contains an interesting podcast with Dotty.
Spouses of Dementia Patients Pay a Heavy Toll
This research discusses the emotional toll spouses of husbands and wives with dementia pay an as they care for their ailing spouse.
Here's looking at you. I hope.
Alzheimer's Disease -- Advice and Insight
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- 60 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Alzheimer's Disease CareGiving -- Insight and Advice (20 articles)
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's Disease (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Disease Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's Disease or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Disease Patients
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,255 articles with more than 272,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room