When our discomfort and our pain force us to find a new path.
This discomfort leads to change.
Change leads to new discovery from within.
We then become more than we were before."
~ Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's What's the Use
- How to Listen to an Alzheimer's Patient
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- How to Get an Alzheimer's Patient to Eat More Food
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized Influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The Alzheimer's Reading Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles, and the ARR has more than 343,000 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room