An intimate portrait of Alzheimer's and how the disease slowly stole his mother...Alzheimer's Reading Room
Photographer Mark Edwards created a photographic slideshow to illustrate the effect of Alzheimer’s disease on his 74-year-old mother. The series of photos shows her gradual descent into Alzheimer's.
To watch the Slideshow go here.
To read more about Mark's story go here.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Alzheimer's Disease -- Advice and Insight
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia?
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease and the Five Stages of Grief
- What is Alzheimer's? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- Alzheimer's Disease CareGiving -- Insight and Advice (20 articles)
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's Disease (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease -- You Should Be
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Disease Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Is it Really Alzheimer's Disease or Something Else?
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's Disease
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Disease Patients
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room