How many of these questions about Alzheimer's and dementia can you answer easily?
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
- What is worse, Alzheimer's or Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia?
- What is Alzheimer's disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What Was the First Sign of Alzheimer's You Noticed in Your Loved One?
- Have you discussed combination therapy with your doctor?
- Did you receive or obtain a written copy of the diagnosis of Alzheimer's (dementia) from you doctor or neurologist?
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- How to Reduce Memory Loss
- Is Alzheimer's World an Irrational Place?
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
Bob DeMarco is the Founder and Editor of the Alzheimer's Reading Room (ARR). Bob is a recognized influencer, speaker, and expert in the Alzheimer's and Dementia Community Worldwide. The ARR Knowledge Base contains more than 4,000 articles. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
To learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia visit the Alzheimer's Reading Room.