Much of what I accomplished with Dotty came about as a matter of trial and error, and simple observation. Early on, we made a simple change in our lifestyle that changed Dotty's behavior and helped me to learn that there was "more there". Rudy Tanzi alludes to the importance of this in the video. Can you guess what I am referring too?
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
|Dr Rudolph Tanzi|
If you take the time to watch and listen to this video you will gain a good understanding of Alzheimer's..
The goal -- eradicate Alzheimer's disease in the next decade.
Your comments are welcome.
If you don't see the video go here.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
Read More on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Urinary Incontinence -- How We Beat Alzheimer's Incontinence
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room