This could be the most revolutionary show we have ever done.
-- Dr Oz
Alzheimer's Reading Room
Did you kown that nitrosamines contaminate many processed foods, including fish, cheeses, hotdogs, ground beef, smoked meats like bacon, smoked turkey and ham, and beer?
Laboratory experiments are showing that limited exposures to nitrosamines (the type found in food) can cause Alzheimer’s-type brain degeneration, dementia, diabetes, fatty liver disease and obesity.
Could your diet cause Alzheimer’s? Learn the revolutionary new breakthrough that may help you prevent or even reverse this disease as seen on the Dr Oz show.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
See these video from Dr OZ
AN ALZHEIMER'S BREAKTHROUGH, PT 1
AN ALZHEIMER'S BREAKTHROUGH, PT 2
AN ALZHEIMER'S BREAKTHROUGH, PT 3
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- How Alzheimer's Spreads Throughout the Brain
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Self Assessment Tests)
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- About the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room