|Daniel C. Potts|
Additionally, Dr. Potts touts the benefits of the arts and creative arts therapies to improve quality of life, and champions a model of care giving which promotes human dignity in the midst of brokenness.
Also see -- Art Therapy and the Life of an Alzheimer's Patient
Related content in the Alzheimer's Reading Room
Articles You Should Consider Reading
- 10 Things a Person Living with Dementia Would Tell You If They Could
- 3 Ways to Get an Alzheimer's Patient to Eat More Food
- What's the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia?
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Memory Tests)
- Dementia and Eight Types of Dementia
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Are Alzheimer's Caregivers the Forgotten?
- The First Sign of Alzheimer's Short Term Memory Loss
- Urinary Tract Infections Can Hasten Memory Loss in Alzheimer's Patients
- The Seven Stages of Alzheimer's
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- What is Alzheimer's Disease
The Most Recent 25 Articles
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room