I can't wait...like a kid going to FAO Schwarz on Fifth Avenue...Alzheimer's Reading Room
Last Tuesday night, I was watching a television show I like -- The Good Wife on CBS. I'm watching along and then my eyes pop out of my head. Watch the video below and you will find out why.
I ordered that talking lion. I hope he gets here this week. He is coming all the way from Japan.
I hope Harvey doesn't get jealous.
Thanks to my niece Stasia who tracked down the information so I could find and purchase the lion.
Maybe we will have a name the lion contest. Right now I am thinking, Stewart.
Read More on the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- 1000 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 4,600 articles with more than 350,100 links on the Internet. Bob resides in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room