Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alan's goal is to raise $1 million for Alzheimer's Research and for Alzheimer's caregivers.
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes as I write. Alan posted an audio cast from his tent just below the summit of Everest. In this audio cast he talks briefly about his mother who suffered and succumbed to Alzheimer's disease.
If you would like to listen to the audio cast go here. You will be moved.
If you would like to donate, hit the red button. No amount is too small or too big.
100 percent of your donation goes directly to Alzheimer's research. 100 percent.
Every dollar given to Cure Alzheimer's Fund is immediately used for research with the best chance of leading to new therapies and, one day soon, a cure. Cure Alzheimer's Fund has no endowment, and all our overhead and expenses are paid for by the organization's founders. So, when you donate to Cure Alzheimer's Fund, you know exactly where your money is going—to fund researchers who are working toward a cure.
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room