Dotty will be 95 years old in a month. She was diagnosed with probable Alzheimer's disease in 2004.
By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
She still enjoys the swimming pool here in Delray Beach, Florida. Well, once I can get her there. Many of you know what I mean.
Check out the look on Dotty's face as she walks in the water. Nice.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- Ten Tips for Communicating with an Alzheimer’s Patient
- The Combination of Aricept and Namenda Helps Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- 100 Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Alzheimer's Disease -- The Front Row
- 12 Tips for Long Distance Care Giving
- Ten Symptoms of Early Stage Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's Wandering Why it Happens and What to Do
- Worried About Alzheimer's Disease? You Should Be
- Conquering Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's and the Dreaded Bowel Movement
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 3,680 articles with more than 298,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room