Live and learn...
By Carole Larkin
+Alzheimer's Reading Room
She is a known expert in the field. Mary worked in such noted Alzheimer's communities as Golden Acres, Silverado Senior Living Plano and Valley Ranch, Windsor Senior Living and is currently at Christian Care Community in Mesquite TX.
She is as compassionate as she is knowledgeable in the diseases of dementia.
If you don't see the video -- go here.
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
You are reading original content +Bob DeMarco , the Alzheimer's Reading Room