Larry King interviews Harry Johns, President of the Alzheimer's Association...Alzheimer's Reading Room
Alzheimer's Association since 2005.
Before joining the Alzheimer's Association, Johns spent more than 22 years with the American Cancer Society (ACS). In his final role at ACS, he was the executive vice president for strategic initiatives, responsible for the organization's nationwide strategy, including information delivery, community programs, advocacy, marketing and fundraising.
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
Bob DeMarco is the Founder of the Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,680 articles with more than 512,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room