Leeza Gibbons, whose mother and grandmother died of Alzheimer's, talks to Larry King about the disease...Alzheimer's Reading Room
Leeza’s Place is “A Place for Caregivers”; a community gathering place and resource center that provides free supportive services and programs for family caregivers who are impacted by a loved one with a memory disorder or chronic illness. We are a source of strength and purpose connecting caregivers to one another and the much needed resources within their own community.
More Insight and Advice for Caregivers
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- How the Loss of Memory Works in Alzheimer’s Disease, and How Understanding This Could Help You
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
- What is Alzheimer's Disease?
- What is Dementia?
- Alzheimer's World -- Trying to Reconnect with Someone Suffering from Alzheimer's Disease
- Advice and Insight -- Alzheimer's Reading Room
- Dementia and the Eight Types of Dementia
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Test Your Memory (TYM) for Alzheimer's or Dementia in Five Minutes
- The Mini-Cog Test for Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- 100 Good Reasons to Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room Now
Alzheimer's Reading Room and an Alzheimer's caregiver. The blog contains more than 2,680 articles with more than 512,100 links on the Internet. Bob lives in Delray Beach, FL.
The Alzheimer’s Action Plan: The Experts’ Guide to the Best Diagnosis and Treatment for Memory Problems
The 36-Hour Day A Family Guide to Caring for People with Alzheimer Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room