By Bob DeMarco
Alzheimer's Reading Room
If you watch and then think about this video you will experience a long list of conflicting and competing emotions.
I would like to see a group of Alzheimer's caregivers discuss what they saw and what they felt.
Your comments are welcome in the Add New Comments area below.
|Subscribe to the Alzheimer's Reading Room|
- What’s the Difference Between Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Why Do Alzheimer's Caregivers Torture Themselves?
- Alzheimer's Disease Statistics
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Alzheimer's and the Importance of Thinking Positive
- Why Do the Deeply Forgetful Say No So Often
- Does the Combination of Aricept and Namenda Help Slow the Rate of Decline in Alzheimer's Patients
- Alzheimer's Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urinary Incontinence, Poop (8 Articles)
- Learning How to Communicate with Someone Suffering From Alzheimer's Disease
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room