‘I will always answer her question’
Alzheimer's Reading Room
The question is never far from Janice Asplund’s lips.
Bill Asplund knows it’s coming. He’s heard it about every hour for two years now.
“Where are Mom and Dad today?” asks Janice.
Get a box of Kleenex or a hankie before you go here to read this story. Don't forget to read the comments.
- What is Alzheimer's Disease? What are the Eight Types of Dementia?
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Test Your Memory for Alzheimer's (5 Best Tests)
- Problems with Balance, Walking, Falling Can Be an Early Sign of Dementia
- Majority of Adults Fear Alzheimer's Disease, Want Greater Effort to Defeat It
- Is Coconut Oil a Treatment for Alzheimer's Disease?
- Urinary Tract Infections Can Hasten Memory Loss in Alzheimer's Patients
Original content Bob DeMarco, the Alzheimer's Reading Room